[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Malcolm Cornelius malcolm at fireflyuk.net
Mon Aug 7 03:11:27 PDT 2006

> Same here. I thing you might have a business relationship of some
> sort to get your site on the top of the list (the first page). But
> other than that Google does pick them up.

Not really, it uses an algorithm based on keywords, use of the words within
the page text, and people linking to you.

If you search for "powerbook parts uk" my site comes top, omit the UK and
naturally my smaller business is lower down with the bigger US companies
above me.

I've paid no one.

--
Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk