[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 09:45:35 PDT 2006

On 8/6/06 8:27 PM, "James Paul Manley" <listmonger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here. I thing you might have a business relationship of some
> sort to get your site on the top of the list (the first page). But
> other than that Google does pick them up.
>
> If you want to add your page yourself you can do so here:
>
> http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
> ---
> James Paul Manley
> Albuquerque, New Mexico

I too haven't been able to find my site on Google yet (It went up about 6
months ago). So I went to the page you offered, which I hadn't found until
your post, and added my URL (just a minute ago). The site says I've now been
added to their index, but Google still doesn't see us yet. My fear is that
if you enter the name of my company--The COR Group--since it only appears in
our logo graphic at the top of the page, it still may not be visible, based
on what one of the previous posters said about Google not recognizing names
if they're part of a graphic.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. My URL is http://www.thecorgroup.net.

Thanks,
Brian