[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Mon Aug 7 10:24:34 PDT 2006

Brian, your COR Group is mentioned several times within the text and in text format. I did a Google on "COR Group" and both CORGroup.net and CORGroup.com came up with CORGroup.com right on top; using "The COR Group", both URLs come up at the top with .com before the .net. Since it takes several days to a couple weeks after adding a URL to Google before it appears, I might presume it was already there.

If you don't already have it, I might recommend a tracker/hitmeter on your site. While I use ExtremeTracker  http://extremetracking.com/?reg , a freebie generally for small sites, you might consider a paid tracking service to determine just who, how many, and from where the visitors to your site originate. Such trackers may be hidden from view as your's might be although I didn't see one in your html source.

Very nice site, I might add, very professional. Good luck on your endeavor!

Fred

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html