[iBook] New (old) iBook

Carol-Lynn Hill hillseymour at kol.co.nz
Mon Aug 14 04:21:35 PDT 2006

Thanks Henry,

I cannot buy through ebay as I live in NZ and most do not ship to here.  Can
you possibly recommend ANY places online.  I know the iBook currently has an
ATA33 2.5" HD and I am unsure if I can use a ATA100 2.5" or if that is
important or not.  I know nothing about Hard Drives and wish I knew the
difference between IDE and ATA etc.. That might assist my search.  When I
upgraded my 333MHz iMac I was able to just put in a 80GB 3.5" IDE HD I got
at the local PC store but am not too sure about this clamshell iBook.

Appreciate ANY help on finding a good cheap HD for my iBook.