[iBook] Mail and the Reply To: feature

Mike Urseth mike at brewersdigest.com
Mon Aug 21 11:04:42 PDT 2006

I have several email accounts for different business ventures. (Think
"Rockford Files")

I need to have the Reply To: show the correct address. The Mail app
obligingly gives a drop down list from Address Book (?) and I can
easily select the correct one. Unfortunately, it is completely
inconsistent. Sometimes it will give the correct one or show one of
my other noms de plume at the top of the list. Other times (it
appears to be random) the list will contain only one or two of my
return addresses and every other mike@ in the world.

I realize that it's a little picky, but it disrupts my already bumpy
flow.

Any suggestions?

Signhelpers
Mike Urseth