[iBook] Airport card a dud...

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Thu Aug 24 17:11:35 PDT 2006

Let me emphasise the antenna connection as the most likely cause of your
problems. You need to plug it in _really_ hard - I couldn't believe it when I
installed mine. When properly connected, it gives a strong 'snap'. I suggest
(vaguely from memory) connecting the antenna to the card before installing the
card.

Cheers,
-Gus