[iBook] Video editing on an 2 year old iBook?

ibooklist2 at matthurst.fastmail.fm ibooklist2 at matthurst.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 7 11:42:46 PST 2006

Howard

Briefly - I've got 80 minutes of digibeta to edit down; it's going to be
a fiddly edit (dance to music); I have less that 10gigs of my hard drive
free; I want a professional master at the end of it for Film Festival
showing; and having spent two hours trying out some very rough footage I
actually shot on a digital still camera movie setting, I'm finding
iMovie constricting. This last is in part due to my inexperience with
iMovie, so I'm grateful for your tutorials which will help I'm sure. I'm
still dubious about it though, for all the other reasons....

Anyhow I'll have a look at your website.

many thanks

Matt