[iBook] What is a fair price for 1.2ghz 14" iBook?

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 17 14:37:39 PST 2006

Hi

UK or USA price.

UK i would not pay more than £400. for it as on the UK market you can
get a G4 POwerbook for only around £50-70 more.

The ibooks are nice though and hold their price. My daughter uses one
for her school work at the moment, as her desktop mac is dead until i
can afford to fix it.

hers is a G3 600 12" with 640 ram 60gb hdd dvd/cdrw airport and it
does her fine for her music and chatting to her friends she is also
(14)going on 24 and a pain.

vicki

victoria.duggan
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/victoria.duggan/images/Site/Welcome.html