[iBook] Importing Photos with OS9

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 06:43:29 PST 2006

That camera uses an SD memory card. You'll have to take out the memory card
and use an external USB drive to import them into your iBook.

If you don't already own a USB drive, you can go ultra cheap and only by one
that is USB 1.1 compatible since that is what your iBook uses. But you can
spend a little extra and get a USB 2.0 drive and use it on other computers
in the future.

Personally I like the OS9 version of GraphicConverter to browse and organize
photos if you're looking for software also.  It's free.

By the way.... nice camera :)

Tom