[iBook] Yet another problem...

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:04:23 PDT 2006

At 6:23 PM -0500 06/02/06, Pat wrote:
>You guys are so good and helpful, but I now have
>a real serious problem.  My TiBook 400 simply
>won't boot at all!  I was going to move some
>programs from it to my friend's and I haven't
>booted it in a couple of months and now, I hit
>the start button and nothing happens at all.
>What does this mean?  I've checked the plugs,
>the wall plug, etc. but I've never had it not
>respond at all.
>
>HELP!  It's my oldest and most dear one and what could be the problem?

Have you tried the reset button? On the iBook
Dual USB, it's the very very very tiny button
just above the speaker plugin. You'll need the
Official Macintosh Tool aka unbent paperclip to
push the button in. You should hear startup
chimes shortly after release.

Steve R

--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.