[iBook] please unsubscribe my email from list

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 20:59:20 PDT 2006

Hi Tom--

There's at least two preferences in Eudora for word wrap and line length (in Composing Mail, Fonts and Display to name two) plus a number of other preferences which regulate Eudora's mailboxes. The only time I've seen incoming or outgoing email which wouldn't wrap, either on my receiving end or in my Reply To mode was when someone sent me an email using Outlook Express under certain (undefined and perplexing) conditions (mostly involving official State of NY .gov emails). I receive an average of 250 emails per day, but haven't seen this condition recently. If you want to try an experiment, let me know offline to my above address.

BTW, I see your address is csc.albany. Is this Albany, NY or Albany, GA? I was born in Troy, NY across the river, have many relatives and friends in the Albany area, most of whom graduated from RPI or Russell Sage (I went to Cornell; got tired of the competition).

Fred

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html