[iBook] Troubled iBook

Kenny Feder harpofeder at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 11:43:20 PDT 2006

Update on my son's "troubled iBook"

My son returned from college this weekend and I steeled myself for a
difficult diagnostic session. First, I asked my son how long it had been
since he ran the Disc Utility app. He said, "Disc what?"

So, the first thing I did was run Disc Utility. Verify Disc found all manner
of problems so I ran Repair Disc.

His computer is now working perfectly. All of the wake from sleep issues and
startup issues were resolved! I guess it bears reminding (me, anyway) that
sometimes the simplest solution clears up the problem. Hooray.

Thanks every one for all of your help.

Ken