[iBook] Graphite clamshell to give?

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Mon Jun 12 03:54:09 PDT 2006

On Jun 11, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Paul Savard wrote:

> For that, I would first, have to find out how to remove keyboard
> (unplug it) from the rest oh the machine...
> I did found the top of keyboard little white knobs, that I push
> downward, and indeed keyboard separate from rest of the machine...
> But how do I disconect it from the machine?

I found the instructions on iFixit: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/
49.4.0.html

Once you have the keyboard separated, you need to remove your Airport
card (if installed), then loosen the screws on the RAM shield and
remove it. After that, the keyboard connector is exposed and you can
disconnect it.

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"