[iBook] uh-oh

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Mon Mar 6 03:41:02 PST 2006

Malcolm Cornelius on 3/5/06 6:51 AM wrote:

> Isn't it 3 years from the date that the model was first sold rather than 3
> years from the sale of your particular machine ?

Copied from Apple's website: "The program covers affected iBooks for three
years after the first retail sale of the unit or until March 18, 2005,
whichever provides longer coverage for you."

As I read the above text it uses the phrase "retail sale of the unit". I
would interpret that as 3 years from the date your specific iBook was sold.

Am I reading it wrong?
-Mark