[iBook] Backing up iBook G4

Scott Mugan scott at digitalwavegraphics.com
Sat Mar 18 15:54:49 PST 2006

I use Bounce Back Pro from CMS. It works great, I have an external
drive for backups. I plug it in and Bounce back automagically starts
backing up. It basically mirrors your drive and the backup drive is
bootable.
-Scott

  "Since any reasonable person would choose a Mac over a PC, Apple's
market share does provide us with an accurate reading of the
percentage of reasonable people in our society."  - Roger Ebert.