[iBook] So what do you think about the new MacBooks?

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Tue May 30 09:15:53 PDT 2006

On May 30, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Tom Legare wrote:

> Seeing as the future of our iBooks is the new MacBook, what does
> everyone
> think of it so far?

	I was concerned about the shared memory because I want to upgrade
Final Cut Express to version 3.5 and the system requirements
indicated the need for an AGP or PCI graphics card.
	Since then I've been assured that even Final Cut Pro (but without
Apple's support) can run on the MacBook although it's not supposed
to. But Final Cut Express 3.5 is supported on all Intel duo processors.
	I'm going to wait to see how summer teaching income goes but it will
likely be my next upgrade from my trusty G4 iBook.

Gary