[iBook] So what do you think about the new MacBooks?

bluekatt bluekatt at gmail.com
Tue May 30 08:56:53 PDT 2006

great  book
the  high price is relative just  look at what  your getting  a 1.8  ghz
or  2 ghz intel
a combo or superdrive  60  gig  hd  13 inch screen  512 mb ram
and all that  for the same price of the book it replaced
what  do  you mean  high price ?

and  quite frankly who  cares about  firewire 800 (  its dead  you know ?
apple moved on to usb  2.0  )
the  expansion slots  are also a moot point  (  what  exactly do  you need
to add ?  firewire  a modem  no  wait i know  an ethernet card ! )
most users  no indeed the users the macbook is aimed at  arent concerned
about  expansion they just  want a mac that  works   and thats  that
the vram is the only sore point but not to the point that  it makes  the
mac  unworkable  (  unless  you  want to play  videogames ah thats  the  rub
now isnt it ? )
the  macbook is aimed at thenormal consumer
the pro's are aimed at  professionals and those  who  have high standards
and wnat all the superflous stuff  it has  to offer
(  though  i  kinda  have to  question  the  illuminated keyboard)

havent played with the chicklet looking keyboard just  yet  but  when the
time comes this is  the book ill be getting

>>Overall, I think this is a great start for the new MacBook line. With a
2GHz
Intel Duo processor and the top end 120GB hard disk, you would be giving up
very little.<<<

could not  agree more on that statement though

any complaining about  the way iu type wil duly be ignored
english is not my  first language yes ?