[iBook] Clamshell iBook DVD-ROM drive latch problem

Adam Vaughn AdamAnt316 at comcast.net
Wed May 31 09:37:48 PDT 2006

I have yet to figure it out, is the bezel essential to the drive's latching mechanism? As it is, the bezel-less tray-loading drive seems to have no latching ability whatsoever. Even holding it shut seems to have no effect. Buying a bezel for the drive would do me little good if it has nothing to do with the latching mechanism.
-Adam

--
Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic

From: Diana Dominguez <ddwriter at sbcglobal.net>