[iBook] iBook to new home/17" MBP arriving

gooddog at interlync.com gooddog at interlync.com
Sun Nov 26 18:02:18 PST 2006

Thank you, Howard. This sounds workable. I'll follow the leads as you
say. I have the proper FireWire, so I'm half the way there equipment
wise.

I found some Apple paperwork just a while ago entitled "Transferring
Information from Your Previous Computer", and they discuss something
very similar that occurs while using the Setup Assistant.

I appreciate your help.

Best,

Mark