[iBook] Anyone need most of an iBook G3/500?

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 18:57:17 PDT 2006

Without wanting to be provoking, if I was interested in an iBook, I wouldn't buy
this. It's nothing personal, but such a purchase would leave the buyer very
vulnerable.

I don't want to impugn your character, Buddy Brannan, but the list doesn't
really know anything about you. I think it'd be foolish to buy the ibook, and
I'd question why you don't put it on ebay, where there is at least a modicum of
protection for both buyers and sellers...

Regards,
-Angus