[iBook] iBook CD burning photos

Kristina Rost mhamster at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 16:33:06 PDT 2006

>Doesn't Disk Burner automatically show up if you insert a
>blank CD?

nope
a generic window pops us that has a
CDR disc icon and says You inserted a blank CD. Choose what to do
from the pop-up menu.
Action:  Open finder , iTunes and disk copy

open other application...

run script...

a type in box that wants
Name:
and a check box that says Make this action the default
under that buttons
Eject Ignore and OK

>  Alternatively, is there a "Burn" icon at the bottom
>of your iPhoto window?  What happens if you click it?

nope no burn icons no button to click

>iPhoto's default location for its files is in the user's
>Home/Pictures folder as "iPhoto Library", though that can be
>changed.

yes in iPhoto: iPhoto Library there they are...but if I wanted to
access them for email attachments I can't find them all neat and tidy
in there labeled folders/albums.

Is my iPhoto goofed up?

Kristina