[iBook] iBook CD burning photos

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Sep 25 23:06:09 PDT 2006

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Kristina Rost wrote:

That's the window I had in mind.  Type in any name you
want for the CD, click the "Open Finder", and get a
usual Finder window.  As a test, drag some image file
(or any file you want) to the CD's Finder window the
way you would to do any Finder copying.  Then eject the
CD, and you should get a window asking if you want to
burn the CD.  Waste a CD to assure yourself it works.

 . . .
> >Doesn't Disk Burner automatically show up if you insert a
> >blank CD?
>
> nope
> a generic window pops us that has a
> CDR disc icon and says You inserted a blank CD. Choose what to do
> from the pop-up menu.
> Action:  Open finder , iTunes and disk copy
>
> open other application...
>
> run script...
>
> a type in box that wants
> Name:
> and a check box that says Make this action the default
> under that buttons
> Eject Ignore and OK
 . . .