[iBook] Find my missing 7 gigs

Matt Hurst matthurst at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 01:11:21 PDT 2007

Cheers Jay. I had a poke around with WhatSize and the main culprit
seemed to be a 1.5g MacTex file left over from when I toyed around
with Lyx for a bit. It was in the usr directory which is of course
hidden from normal mortals.

I also discovered where the 200 Keynote templates were and got rid of
most of the more twee ones, and got rid of loads of Garage Band loops,
both onto an external HD. I'm up 5 gigs on the day, but I still think
there's more to be trimmed...

Matt