[iBook] Is this list still active?

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Wed Jun 27 11:06:09 PDT 2007

On 6/27/07 12:19 PM, "M.Milligan" <railfan at telus.net> wrote:

> Haven't heard anything for a long time. Am I in another dimension?
> Anyone out there with iBooks?
>
> Murray

    Although I used my black MacBook most of the time (I also still have a
CRT 2001 G3 iMac) I decided against selling my iBook and keep it set up in
the master bedroom at home. I have Wi-Fi at home so I can use it anytime I
want to check things and also often take it with me to do some writing.
    It's more value to me still (bought it in October 2003) that would
whatever money have been if I'd sold it when I got the MacBook.

Gary