[iBook] Can anyone help?

Pat patdart2 at mac.com
Tue May 29 10:40:18 PDT 2007

For what it's worth, I found the discussion sorta funny!  I posted the
request and thought the subject line silly later on...and then the sky
opened up and the remarks started and I just sat back and read them.
Incidentally, the problem still exists...ie, I'm still having all my
mail forwarded from Cox, Suddenlink to .mac and seem to be getting all
of it that way.  Don't understand, but if it works, it works.

I did appreciate the helpful suggestion I DID get and also appreciate
the education about subject lines.

Pat