[iBook] Can anyone help?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 29 11:10:23 PDT 2007

The "problem" may actually have led you to a good place.

I also have two email addresses, one for business and one personal.

But instead of having to go to two places to get my mail, I have my business
email "mirrored" into my personal email inbox, meaning I only have to go to
one place to check email. A lot simpler, and it works well for me.

I just have to remember to go to the business site occasionally and empty
out the original emails to keep it from overloading.

Brian