[iBook] Firefox problems

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:59:00 PDT 2007

Good evening all. I have an 24" Intel Imac with 2 gigs of ram & 333
gigs hard drive space.

I like Firefox except the Navigation bar is messed up. It has been
shrunk to a third of it's normal length then it repeats itself & over
until it runs off the screen. If I open Firefox to the full width of
the 24 inch monitor & keeps going.

I can't see the address bar or the Google bar they are so small. I
tried a new Firefox, deleting all the add-ons without success. I
remember A long time age there was a Firefox folder in the library
folder with everything, but not any more. I can't find the folder
with the bookmarks & such.

Suggestions?

Good evening
---