[iBook] iBook G3 vs. iBook G4

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 08:13:03 PDT 2007

Depends on which windows programs you want to use and how much ram is
installed. I've gotten so spoiled with the MacBook line that I can't
imagine going to virtual of again. From your question, I take it that
you're already using VPC on your G3?  If so, it runs fine on the G4.
If you haven't, then you can run Word, etc as well as internet
explorer pretty well, but nothing high-end like games or photoshop.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone