[iBook] G3 iBook vs. G4 iBook vs. MacBook

Alexandre Leroux alexandreleroux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:44:14 PDT 2007

Hi Dave,

If you have the budget, I'd go with a MacBook right away. You can expect the
new one to work for at least three years, while if you go for a used iBook
G4 (which I happily own), you'll never know when it will die and you'll sure
see the difference in speed, even for the tasks you mention. Bottom line:
your needs and the budget you have.

Good luck,

Alex
http://slashgeo.org