[iBook] Firefox 3 Beta 3 On iBook: Bookmarks Organization

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Thu Mar 6 18:46:33 PST 2008

I've been using Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my iBook 900 for about two weeks
now. No problems and it's a lot faster, looks better, works better
than the old Firefox 2... with one exception: I have not found any
way to organize my bookmarks. All the single bookmarks I've entered
into my bookmarks library in Beta 3 cannot be found to be moved into
specific folders. Rather, when "Show all bookmarks" is selected, the
list of my bookmark folders shows in the sidebar but all the single
bookmarks do not and only an empty folder labeled "Unfiled bookmarks"
appears at the bottom. Clicking onto the "Organize" box doesn't help.
Anyone know a workaround or have I missed something?

FWIW, here's the download site for Mozilla's Firefox 3 Beta 3:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

Fred