[iBook] Firefox 3 Beta 3 On iBook: Bookmarks Organization

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:29:54 PST 2008

I tried doing a command D & selected the firefox folder & when &
looked for it it was there. No problem.
---
James Paul Manley
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9. hasn't gone
into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder. Which has been
resolved. Taking Nilandron pills  &  Zoledex  shots. PSA is 0.3