[iBook] Google Problem - Slightly OT

Skygram skygram at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:36:59 PST 2010

Hi Fred,

I don't have any direct answers to your questions. However I use an iBook
600 and I use similar software and it all works very well. However I access
the Internet via my telephone lines.

I also use Tiger OS-X.4.11 with Disc Warrior 3.03 and it still works
beautifully. DW version 3.03 is the latest version of this software.

My suggestion would be to set up another "account" on your Mac as if you
were setting it up for a new user. I would then reinstall all the software
that are causing you problems to see if they connect properly to your
satellite hook-up.

I recently had problems with my keyboard. The numeric side had stopped
working. I set up another account and now it all works perfectly in that
account. However I still haven't figured out what is wrong with the other
account, but it saved me buying a new keyboard. Now I have to get my brain
working to repair the KB issue on my home base account.

Bill
Montreal