[iBook] Google Problem - Slightly OT

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Fri Feb 12 15:06:44 PST 2010

These days, it's just Google although it has been mac.com on occasion (incoming mail server, not outgoing smtp server).

But at least it's comforting to know it's not just me and that I'm not losing it a little more (that pesky little PTSD thing sneaks up on me from time to time).

Thanks!

Fred Stevens