[iTunes] Re: album covers

Louis A Bustamante themacintoshguy at tikilab.com
Mon May 5 01:46:21 PDT 2003

> I tried deleting the old cover but didn¹t know how.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks
> sam

To delete a graphic from a song file, do a "Get Info" (Command-I) on
the song while it's selected in iTunes. Click on the "Artwork" tab,
select the picture you want to remove, and hit Delete.

You can add multiple images (front cover, back cover, etc) to a song
file and use the arrows to look through them while the song is playing
(or selected as per your setting). You can also re-order the images in
the "Artwork" tab window. The first image is what shows first in the
main image window, second shows second, and so on.

Louis
|   Tiki LAB - Pop Culture With A Twist..... http://www.tikilab.com/   |
|   Are you unknowingly spreading the Klez worm?  Check your system!   |
|       http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.e@mm.html      |