Visuals Lag and album cover

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Mon May 5 03:17:28 PDT 2003

Thanks :)

But do I still have to go track by track to give an album cover for an
album. Also something weird is going on with my visuals. I get a
"glitch" (half of a second delay) every 10 seconds which is kind of
annoying.
This used to happen to my in iTunes 3 visuals when I had a lot of
applications running, when I quite them all it would be fine. I tried
doing so now and still have a lag going. I have a Tibook running 867MHz,
with 1GB of RAM and 32MB of video. I don’t think that 32 MB of video
will give a lag to the visuals, then again I could be wrong.

Sincerely,

Sam