[iTunes] Organize mp3's

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 29 23:45:12 PST 2004

On 1/30/04 6:15, "Rick" <cms01 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> What would be a couple of good ways,
> to categorize mp3's, I found out trying by date,
> is not always the best way, due to the fact,
> you maybe listen to the great hits of the 80's
> and they have a 2003 record date, so you would
> have to edit all those mp3's by hand.
>
> So, what would be the next best choice to
> keep you files listed by some "type" that doesn't
> change.

If you're just listening to rock/pop, Artist is probably the best choice.
For classical, however, it's certainly not.

Kirk

        My new e-book: Take Control of Users and Accounts in Panther
          http://www.tidbits.com/takecontrol/panther/users.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .