[iTunes] Music Library

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 05:11:33 PDT 2004

At 12:57 PM +0300 10/11/04, Axxll wrote:
>i downloaded some tracks  . some of them has  characters at the
>begining of their title, some dont have  album name  etc.  so i
>worked on those tracks in my Itunes Library ( this is what i called
>editing)

You've edited the entries for these songs in iTunes library (or
internal database, so to speak). The actual file names on disk have
not changed but the ID3 information in them has been. So when you
look at the file on disk, you see no change. An easy way to confirm
this is to open iTunes, select a song in your library, and select
File--> Show Song File. You'll be shown the corresponding song file
in the Finder. This should demonstrate that the "edited" song in
iTunes is the same file with the unchanged name you're looking at in
the Finder.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]