[iTunes] album artwork?

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Wed May 4 18:32:05 PDT 2005

What type of file says it is not modifiable?  I've found sometimes
that AIFF files with the extension .aiff can't be modified but .aif
can, etc.  You may try making sure it is using a standard extension.
Other than that, converting it to another format may straighten it
out (at potential loss of quality if you aren't dealing with AIFF or
lossless.