[iTunes] iTunes - Artists Info Missing

James Hubbell jjhubbell at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 00:11:40 PDT 2006

I did what you suggested - thought it would work, too - nothing
happened, unless I didn't do what you suggested.  The selected songs
simply sat there, I think because the Artist Field when you select all
is blank and if I checked it, it would write it to blank.  Back to your
note, if I do something with preferences, do you think that will help?
Any idea what's happened to cause this?  Thanks again.  I'll go get
'Preferential Treatment' in the meantime.  Thanks for the tip.