[iTunes] I hate iTunes 8

Jeff Carruthers jeff at carruthers.com
Thu Jan 8 17:05:53 PST 2009

On Jan 8, 2009, at 5:20 PM, Ken Stevens wrote:

> On the Mac it is the option key that you hold down while launching
> iTunes to
> get the dialogue box.  Becca is on a PC so its the shift key.
>

> On Jan 8, 2009, at 2:03 PM, Jeff Carruthers wrote:
>
>> Ken: cool tips.
>>
>> I knew the shift key worked with iPhoto but hadn't realized it
>> worked with iTunes.
>>
>> Plus, I really like the refresh idea for setting a regular
>> scheduled download.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Jeff

Right. Correction noted.

Somewhere, a little voice in my head had said it thought it was the
option key...

J-K Carruthers Limited          Tel: 613-278-0390
678 2nd Concession N. Sherbrooke, RR1   Fax: 613-278-2929
McDonalds Corners, ON K0G 1M0      cell: 613-720-2350
www.carruthers.com                          e-mail: jeff at carruthers.com
Publishing Orders in Council for more than 25 years