[CUBE] iTunes 4

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Tue Apr 29 05:05:39 PDT 2003

I agree. There are tons of singles that are Import only and damn hard to
get in the US at a reasonable price. That's the kind of stuff I would find
most appealing.

Of course, now I have been put to the task of finding all the singles from
my wife's jukebox packed full of 45's from the 80's.

I think I'm wearing out the request feature...