[CUBE] Stuffit Expander

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 19:39:47 PST 2003

thanks for reminding me!  i forgot all about openup!  i had been using
it back in the 10.0.4 days, and when i went to 10.1, i wiped, and
re-installed and it was gone.  thanks.

yeah, iphoto is just too nice.  i had 100 free prints and used them all
up.  they came in about 3 days too.  nice packaging co-branded by apple
- "your pictures are here.."  it was nice.  i did in fact do the .mac
thing for $49 - i thought it was a good idea.  ibackup is sweet - it
has the ability to span cd-rs for a large backup, and works very well.
my wife just can't get into scp, so doing the publish thing works well
for her... there are other reasons as well...  oops, got off track.

--alan