No subject

Chris Rivera chrisrivera at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 20:06:02 PST 2003

DVD Studio Pro is something I was considering so I could use an
external Firewire DVD-R with  my Cube.

A student discount puts it at $500, so it wouldn't be too bad
(especially if I don't have to start messing around inside the Cube too
much.

But has anyone ever actually USED DVD Studio Pro?  I am assuming it is
overkill for home projects and simple presentation projects, but if it
is easy to use, that would be OK.  I know it's not as easy as iDVD, but
how much harder?  Does it come with all the pre-made screens and themes?

Anyone have any idea?