Geforce4 mx

Seth cap at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 07:11:14 PDT 2003

I removed that section by using wire cutters (which i don't recommend
since its not good for wire cutter).  The corner to make the  cut is
not a critical area so its not really nerve racking to make the
alteration.   Also, if you buy the 30 pin IDE cable from cables and
connectors, the end which you put into the dc power board will have to
have the boarder protecting the pins completely removed as it will not
make proper contact otherwise.  You will not be able to use the cube
video card face plate, but you will also not have to mode the cube case
either to make the video ports fit out the hole (but it is tight).

As far a heat goes, it have been  more of an observation by placing my
hand on the vent which feels the same as the ati rage 128 but feels
much cooler than that flashed pc geforce3 card did.