Geforce4 mx

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 12 07:07:45 PDT 2003

I have seen mods to the cube casing opening a vent directly to the
graphics card fan.  Most have used a funky fan plate.  The bottom line
is that it lets air directly to the card and stops the whine GF3 OEM
makes and lowers the heat of any fan equipt card.  Remember the air
flow up the graphic card side of the heatsink is limited even with a
fan in the bottom.

Take a look at cubezone.com and cubeowner.com for these and other mods.

jj