[CUBE] Dual-head GeForce 2MX with two ADC-displays?

hofman at imv.au.dk hofman at imv.au.dk
Mon Jun 2 08:19:23 PDT 2003

>>I guess the dual-head 2MX card fits in the Cube.

>It does, indeed.

If it is the card pulled from the G4 Towers, will it require me to install a heatsink so the Cube won't overheat, or is it only a problem for heavy gamers using the graphics card for 3D graphics?

>> Will the performance equal the existing if I
>> attach a 20" Studio Display AND the 15" Studio Display to the new
>>graphics card?

>Equal the performance you're getting now? At some tasks, perhaps. But
>driving such an amount of real estate will require more from the GPU,
>therefore you might experience performance degradation in GPU-intensive
>tasks. Whether or not that's acceptable, only you can decide.

I really only use the Cube for plain websurfing, emailing, word processing and simple web graphics editing. Will I feel any difference, you guess?

Thanks for fast answers!

/Jens