[CUBE] OfficeMax DVD-R @ 80¢ 25 Pack

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Mar 16 13:21:01 PST 2003

OfficeMax DVD-R @ 80¢ 25 Pack

Take advantage of this unprecedented low retail price of 80¢ each after
an instant $25 rebate off the $49.99 list price and a $5 mail in
rebate. Even if you don't mail in the rebate form, they are only $1
each. Just got back from the store, thanks to Terry's early heads up.
Thanks again Terry.

KHypermedia is an excellent brand x. I am not worried about the quality
of this media. Based here in Northern California's East Bay they
guarantee their media for LIFE with a replacement if you simply return
defective units to them for replacement.