[CUBE] Radeon 7500 long term in Cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Sep 3 07:59:43 PDT 2003

You mean Apple shipped ATI Radeon 7500's in a few Cubes with fans on
the GPU? I got mine pulled from a tower. Now I'm confused as to whom
has what.

I have an Apple OEM ATI Radeon 7500 with a small heat sink on the GPU
from a tower running without the fence for almost a year no fan inside
no problem.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)