[CUBE] OT: Media Players

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sun Apr 4 10:06:02 PDT 2004

WMP will not work on my Cube... It works on my Xserve just fine, but
not the Cube... Have no idea what the problem is, but I get the same
error message you do on the Cube, walk over to the Xserve, and it plays
the same stream just fine... The Xserve's processor and frontside buss
are twice as fast as the Cube's, so perhaps that's it...

Pep