iDVD slide limitation

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 17:00:12 PDT 2004

I've just completed a 300-photo slideshow in iPhoto.  I want to record
a DVD to play on std TV, but iDVD has a 99-slide limit, so it discards
2/3 of my slides when I import them.  Is there a hack around this?
There doesn't seem to be a std control that will increase the limit.

Alternatively, I could have 3 slide shows of 99 each (close enough).
But then I would need a way for iDVD to link them such that it will
automatically play the next sequence.  Again, I see no std control that
will allow that.

Anyone know of a workaround?

Ken